Terms and conditions
I. General provisions
1. These regulations define the rules for the provision of electronic services via the website, located at https://www.amrest.eu (hereinafter: "Website"), for end users of the Internet, visiting the Website (hereinafter: "User” or “Users").
2. The service is provided by AmRest Holdings, SE, with its seat in Paseo de la Castellana, 163, 10th Floor (28046-Madrid/Spain), with tax identification number: A88063979. AmRest Holdings, SE is a company that is duly registered in the Companies’ House of Madrid, under Volume 37344, Page 49, and sheet number M-665893 (hereinafter: "Service Provider").
3. End users may contact AmRest Holdings, SE through the following channels:
a) Postal address: Paseo de La Castellana 163, 10ª, 28046, Madrid, Spain.
b) Email: General matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Service and Service Use
1. The service provided consists of:
a) making the content of the Website available to end users of the Internet network related to the activities of the Service Provider.
b) providing contact form handling inquiries regarding the activities of the Service Provider and cooperation.
c) the provision of a career section where the end user can upload your CV and/or apply for vacancies redirected to address https://careeratamrest.com/.
2. The service is available to end users of the Internet.
a) The service provided is intended for all Internet end users using the Website.
b) The service is provided free of charge.
c) Proper use of the service is possible only with a PC, Mac or similar computer connected to the Internet, equipped with an operating system (Windows, Mac OS, or similar) and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari).
III. Website content
The Service Provider implements adequate measures to avoid any errors in the contents made available to the user through the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any errors nor for any consequences associated with the same that may appear or that are derived from the Website.
In addition, the Service Provider does not guarantee in any case:
- That the content of the Website or its information is free of viruses or other elements harmful to the user such as inaccuracies, errors or omissions;
- The reliability and continuity of the Website, nor that the Website is accessible at all times. In particular, the Service Provider does not guarantee that the Website does not suffer from interruptions or defects in telecommunications, regardless of their origin (e.g., breakdowns or incidents), as well as blockages and delays in the operation of the Website.
The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the above scenarios, including any consequences that may arise from errors that may exist on the Website.
IV. Inappropriate use of the Website
The following behaviours shall be considered as " inappropriate use " of the Website:
- Using the Website to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith, the applicable legal framework and public order.
- Using the Website to introduce viruses or any other harmful programs that cause or are likely to cause damage to both the Service Provider and other users.
- The use of the Website to carry out acts of unfair competition and illegal/unlawful advertising;
- The use of the Website to advocate/promote terrorism or to express any kind of racist, xenophobic, sexual opinions, suggestions, or claims, including those that incite or promote violence and/or infringing human rights.
- Using the Website in violation of the honour, privacy and image of individuals.
- Using the Website in a manner that is contrary to the applicable regulations.
The Service Provider reserves the right to prohibit access to the Website to any user who commits any inappropriate use of the Website in accordance with the above, or who infringes these terms and conditions. In addition, the Service Provider reserves its right to exercise any legal action it deems appropriate or that may be applicable.
V. Navigation and safety
1. The Service Provider will make, as far as possible, efforts to ensure that the navigation of its users is carried out in the best possible conditions. To this end, the Website has been designed to be supported by the main browsers on the market (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera, Chrome and Safari). However, the Service Provider does not guarantee that the use of other browsers, or non-updated versions thereof, can support the operation of the Website.
2. In terms of security, the Service Provider shall also make efforts to provide security measures that allow secure browsing and use of the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and as mentioned in section III of these Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider cannot guarantee that the security measures will protect end users from failures, interruptions, or the existence of viruses on the Website. Nor can the Service Provider be held liable for any damage that may be caused to end users in the event of improper use of the Website.
1. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure continuous and full availability of the service provided each time, but does not guarantee and is not responsible for their availability and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend or discontinue any function or properties of the service at any time and scope. The Service Provider informs that the change, withdrawal, suspension or interruption of any function or feature of the Service does not require prior announcement.
2. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by improper use of the service, in particular caused by the User or other Users using the service in breach of the provisions of these regulations.
3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any problems in using the service, if they occurred as a result of events that the Service Provider, with due diligence, could not have foreseen or could not prevent, and force majeure events.
4. The content on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, business, tax or investment advice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on the Website is correct. However, the Service Provider does not guarantee that it is complete, exhaustive, accurate and up-to-date.
5. The Website may contain links to content posted on other websites. This does not mean that the Service Provider or the authors of the content posted on the Website take a position on the content posted on such pages or are responsible for it. The presence of such links is for information purposes only and does not constitute a guarantee, invite, proposal suggestion, opinion or recommendation for the user to access them. Nor do the links represent any relationship between the Service Provider and the owners of such websites. Furthermore, such websites are governed by their own terms and conditions, for which the Service Provider is in no way to be held accountable.
1. Complaints regarding the service should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. The complaint should contain at least: the date and time of the event, which is the subject of the complaint, the e-mail address of the person lodging the complaint and a brief description of the objections raised.
3. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their receipt, in the order of the date of receipt. If it is not possible to meet the above deadline, the Service Provider informs the person submitting the complaint about this fact, providing the reason for the extension of the deadline, as well as the expected time of response.
4. The person submitting the complaint will be informed about the method of considering the complaint by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
VIII. Intellectual Property
The distinctive signs, designs, trademarks, logos, icons, videos, photographs, texts and other content located on the Website that may be protected by intellectual property rights, regardless of their industrial application, are the exclusive property of the Service Provider and/or third parties.
The user guarantees not to use any of the aforementioned intellectual content without the written authorisation of the Service Provider or the third party to whom the creation belongs. The user is, however, only authorised to view such intellectual content while browsing the Website.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available, or any other modality or form of exploitation of the intellectual content hosted on the Website is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the Service Provider or the third party to whom said intellectual content belongs.
In addition, if a user or third party considers that the Website is infringing their own intellectual property rights, they may report such incident to the Service Provider via the addresses indicated in section 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
IX. Final Provisions
1. The obligations arising from these regulations are governed by the Spanish law. Whenever the claimant is considered a consumer, he or she may also opt for the regulations in force according to his or her country of domicile.
2. If the user is a consumer resident in the European Union and wishes to obtain more information on online dispute resolution, please follow this link to the European Commission's website: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr This link is provided for information purposes only, as required by Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users are informed that the Service Provider is not required to participate in the resolution of online disputes.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of the Website, in whole or in part, without the need to inform users. In this regard, the user is duly informed that he/she is responsible for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.