We conduct our business with respect for the natural environment. We always look for solutions which help us manage our environmental impact.
We look for ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
We strive to minimize waste in every aspect of our operations.
How our brands are making a difference
- Since 2017, KFC has participated in the HARVEST program, saving tons of food each month.
- KFC is using sustainable packaging across all markets. The brand has switched to recyclable paper bags, and changed the material used for shake cups to recyclable plastic.
- Burger King in Poland implemented the Harvest program in 2020.
- Burger King is committed to including more plant-based products on the brand's menu.
- Since 2019, Starbucks has participated in Too Good To Go program, to reduce food waste.
- Guests who visit the coffee house and use their own cup receive a discount on the beverage they buy.
- AmRest Central Kitchen shares the suprlus products with the needy via Food Banks.
- We use solar panels in some La Tagliatella restaurants.
- Pizza Hut participates in Too Good To Go and Harvest programs, both aimed at reducing food waste.
- Pizza Hut implements sustainable packaging solutions.
- The Sushi Shop brand participates in the Too Good To Go program which helps reduce food waste.
- Sushi Shop has replaced plastic cutlery with biobased materials, and changed plastic cups to paper ones.