In regards to RB 69/2015 dated 25.05.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on September 2nd, 2015 the Company disposed 344 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was September 2nd, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 800 options (100 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 700 granted at the price of PLN 96.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0016% of the Company’s registered capital being 344 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 106 480 of its own shares, 106 480 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5019% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)