Place of work: Wrocław/ Poland
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Burger King
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
- Execute Brand HR Strategy with variety of non-negotiables brand HR processes and provide market specific solutions based on broad expertise knowledge on local market needs for Attract, Train, Develop, Engage and Reward for the brand.
- Implement and manage People Planning Review process for talent pipeline requirements in line with the country business needs. Implement and execute Employer Branding tools to provide talent acquisition.
- To anticipate and build functional and leadership capability by partnering with OPS Senior Leaders to identify and develop key talent. Responsible for brand training structure and leading training sessions. Production of training materials and localization in the country. Execution of training processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to OPS Senior Leaders to deliver high levels of engagement and performance, ensuring that a recognition culture permeates the organization.
- To assure alignment and functioning of all the nonnegotiable brand HR processes and com and ben policy within the country and compliance with the labor law.
- To work collaboratively with brand global HR Team to identify and design interventions and provide strong HR & business acumen to the organization.
- Manage country HR Team
- Manage country HR budget
- University degree – preferably HR Management, Psychology.
- 3+ years of experience on relevant position (including: talent acquisition, trainings and people development).
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and good business acumen.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
- Proactiveness and self-motivation.
- Driving license, Cat. B
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If this position seems right for you, then send us your application documents in English. APPLY HERE
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.