Place Of Work : HQ Wrocław / Poland
Ref. No : ITSDS/AmRest/11/16
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team- We are going to triple our business within next 5 years.
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- A real impact on the implementation of new solutions / working in HQ.
Delivery IT solutions on time for new and renovated sites in Poland. Proposing and implementing improvements to IT Solutions.
- Provide on-site installation and configuration hardware & software, adjust configuration to business needs.
- Proactive identification the current problems, not effective solutions in the units and IT. Propose actions, coordinate and provide solutions.
- Leading minor projects connected to opening, renovation, system upgrades, new implementations.
- Build IT Knowledge Base, create documentation about IT configuration and processes.
- Test new solutions, new hardware, software and changes before deploying to restaurants.
- Cooperates with IT, OPS, Development, Design on solutions development, training and support.
- Cooperation with vendors and external service companies.
- Completing internal IT tasks (reports, SLA monitoring, documentation).
- Provide HW inventory.
- University degree - preferably Informatics, Telecommunication or Electronics.
- Good English both written and spoken.
- 1+ year of relevant experience will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Windows systems XP/7/8.
- Good Knowledge of network systems and protocols.
- Good knowledge of IT hardware (POS, PC, Laptops, Phones).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness and stress resistance.
- Interest of IT/ New technologies.
- Ability to plan and organize work in a fast changing environment.
- Ready for business trips and work flexible hours.
- Driver license B.
Do not hesitate! Send us yor CV! Apply here
We kindlyinform you that we will contact only chosen candidates