Place Of Work : HQ Wrocław / Poland
Ref. No : KES/AmRest/01/17
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team- We are going to triple our business within next 5 years.
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- A real impact on the implementation of new solutions / working in HQ.
Manage process of procurement kitchen equipment to ensure delivery of equipment according to the most actual standards, the best possible prices and realization projects on time and within approved budget.
- Delivery kitchen equipment (package includes: kitchen equipment, furniture from stainless steel, cooler and freezers) to restaurants in CEE;
- Manage procurement process;
- Support and assist in value engineering processes through analysis opportunities in terms improving quality or / and decrease total costs of assets used in restaurants;
- Maintain database of framework agreement related to equipment and materials used in investment process and supervise realization projects according to approved conditions;
- Benchmark AmRest procurement processes versus other firms that are best in class in order to implement best practices.
- Cooperate with other departments- Maintenance, Design, Construction, Accounting;
- University degree - preferably Engineering, Economics, Logistics.
- Very good English skills - both written and spoken (upper intermediate).
- 3 years of experience at similar position
- Knowledge of technical standards to kitchen equipment and HVAC
- AUTOCAD is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness and stress resistance.
- Ready for business trips and work flexible hours.
- Driver license B
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany ofertą wyślij nam swoje CV! Aplikuj Tutaj
Uprzejmie informujemyk, że skontaktujemy sie tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.