Place Of Work: HQ Wrocław
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team - we are going to triple our business within next 5 years
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with strong, fast developing, international brand
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Creates and executes marketing strategy for sales channel
- Implements integrated communication plan and creative materials for main media (Digital, BTL, PR)
- Elaborates product positioning and provides guidelines for new product development
- Prepares financial assumptions and forecasts for marketing activities
- Analyses and evaluates past marketing promotions
- Manages annual marketing budget and recommends future expenditures
- Supports and develops functional team and strengthens cross-functional relations.
- University degree (Marketing/Management preferable)
- The position requires 3+ years of experience in the profession (including project/product management, digital media and management)
- Experience in working on an international Brand will be an advantage
- Experience in sales department will be an advantage
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel
If you are interested in this offer please send your CV.
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.