In regards to RB 111/2014 dated 21.11.2014 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 13th, 2015 the Company disposed 304 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 13th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 81.00 - 80 shares,
- PLN 0.00 - 224 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 930 options (260 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 480 granted at the price of PLN 78.00 and 190 granted at the price of PLN 81.00), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0014% of the Company’s registered capital being 304 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 43 724 of its own shares, 43 724 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2061% in the total number of votes.