In regards to RB 47/2015 dated 17.04.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 5th, 2015 the Company disposed 1 279 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 5th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 - 280 shares,
- PLN 81.00 - 80 shares,
- PLN 81.82 - 80 shares,
- PLN 0.00 - 839 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 762 options (832 granted at the price of PLN 70,00, 460 granted at the price of PLN 81,00, 470 granted at the price of PLN 81,82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0060% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 279 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 89 322 of its own shares, 89 322 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.4211% in the total number of votes.