In regards toRB 186/2016 dated 02.12.2016, RB 187/2016 dated 02.12.2016 and RB 188/2016 dated 06.12.2016, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 12th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 872 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 12th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 130.90 – 540 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 1 332 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 2 502options granted at the price of PLN130.90, that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0088%of the Company’s registered capital being 1 872 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 28 012 of its own shares, 28 012 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1320% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)