In regards toRB 183/2016 dated 25.11.2016, RB 185/2016 dated 01.12.2016 and RB 186/2016 dated 02.12.2016, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 11th, 2017 the Company disposed 6 594 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 11th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 130.90 – 130 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 6 464 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 10 136options (320 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 500granted at the price of PLN78.00, 180 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 120 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 8 334 granted at the price of PLN 102.79 and 682granted at the price of PLN130.90), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014 and in p. 7.1 of Management Incentive Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 5/04/2015 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of April 20th, 2015.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0311%of the Company’s registered capital being 6 594 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 29 884 of its own shares, 29 884 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1409% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)