In regards toRB 213/2015 dated 09.12.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 8th, 2016 the Company disposed 395 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 8th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 81.00 – 60 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 60 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 275 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 420 options (80 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 200 granted at the price of PLN 81.00 and 140 granted at the price of PLN 81.82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0019% of the Company’s registered capital being 395 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 45 431 of its own shares, 45 431 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2142% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)