In regards toRB 182/2016 dated 24.11.2016 and RB 183/2016 dated 25.11.2016, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 10th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 492 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 10th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 130.90 – 280 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 1 212 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 670 options (800 granted at the price of PLN47.60, 400granted at the price of PLN78.00 and 470 granted at the price of PLN130.90), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0070%of the Company’s registered capital being 1 492 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 36 478 of its own shares, 36 478 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1720% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)