In regards to RB 207/2015 dated 04.12.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 6th, 2016 the Company disposed 1 309 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 6th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 400 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 360 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 80 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 469 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 720 options (240 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 240 granted at the price of PLN 81.00 and 240 granted at the price of PLN 81.82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0062% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 309 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 51 818 of its own shares, 51 818 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2443% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)