In regards toRB 207/2015 dated 04.12.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 31st, 2016 the Company disposed 576 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 31st, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 240 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 100 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 120 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 116 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 180 options (80 granted at the price of PLN 81.00 and 100 granted at the price of PLN 81.82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0027% of the Company’s registered capital being 576 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 53 127 of its own shares, 53 127 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2504% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)