In regards to RB 41/2015 dated 10.04.2015 and RB 43/2015 dated 11.04.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on April 23rd, 2015 the Company disposed 1 286 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was April 23rd, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - 1 286 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 3 400 options (3 000 granted at the price of PLN 73.00, 400 granted at the price of PLN 81.00), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0061% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 286 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 12 462 of its own shares, 12 462 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.0587% in the total number of votes.