In regards to RB 206/2015 dated 02.12.2015 and RB 207/2015 dated 04.12.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 24th, 2016 the Company disposed 1 761 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 24th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 290 shares,
- PLN 78.00 – 200 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 170 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 692 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 409 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 640 options (140 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 220 granted at the price of PLN 81.00 and 280 granted at the price of PLN 81.82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0083% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 761 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 43 965 of its own shares, 43 965 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2072% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)