In regards to RB 127/2014 dated 11.12.2014, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on April 10th, 2015 the Company disposed 478 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was April 10th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - 478 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 750 options (1 000 granted at the price of PLN 86.00 and 750 granted at the price of PLN 96.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0023% of the Company’s registered capital being 478 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 62 285 of its own shares, 62 285 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2936% in the total number of votes.