In regards to RB 111/2014 dated 21.11.2014 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 8th, 2015 the Company disposed 524 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 8th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 - 240 shares,
- PLN 78.00 - 100 shares,
- PLN 81.00 - 100 shares,
- PLN 0.00 - 84 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 365 options (215 granted at the price of PLN 78.00 and 150 granted at the price of PLN 81.00), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0025% of the Company’s registered capital being 524 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 37 674 of its own shares, 37 674 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1776% in the total number of votes.