In regards to RB 206/2015 dated 02.12.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 20th, 2016 the Company disposed 788 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 20th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00– 120 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 100 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 120 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 448 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 680 options (140 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 140 granted at the price of PLN 78.00, 200 granted at the price of PLN 81.00 and 200 granted at the price of PLN 81.82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0037% of the Company’s registered capital being 788 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 40 284 of its own shares, 40 284 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1899% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)