In regards to RB 201/2015 dated 25.11.2015, RB 202/2015 dated 26.11.2015, RB 203/2015 dated 27.11.2015, RB 204/2015 dated 29.11.2015, RB 205/2015 dated 01.12.2015 and RB 206/2015 dated 02.12.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 19th, 2016 the Company disposed 20 300 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 19th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 20 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 20 280 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 33 832 options (500 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 106 granted at the price of PLN 78.00, 240 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 230 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 32 756 granted at the price of PLN 92.60), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014 and p. 7.1 of Management Incentive Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 5/04/2015 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of April 20th, 2015.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0957% of the Company’s registered capital being 20 300 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 37 414 of its own shares, 37 414 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1764% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)