In regards to RB 97/2017 dated 21.04.2017, RB 99/2017 dated 21.04.2017 and RB 104/2017 dated 26.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on October 12th, 2017 the Company disposed 11 863 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was October 12th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 223.50 – 140 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 11 723 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 30 400 options (30 000 granted at the price of PLN 112.28, 160 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 240 granted at the price of PLN 223.50, that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014 and p. 7.1 of Management Incentive Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 5/04/2015 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of April 20th, 2015.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0559% of the Company’s registered capital being 11 863 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 102 679 of its own shares, 102 679 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.4840% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)