In regards to RB 111/2015 dated 03.07.2015 and RB 112/2015 dated 03.07.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on December 22nd, 2015 the Company disposed 3 418 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was December 22nd, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 – the shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 5 396 options (600 granted at the price of PLN 47.60, 1 000 granted at the price of PLN 48.40, 1 300 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 716 granted at the price of PLN 78.00, 500 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 280 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 1 000 executed at the price of PLN 86.00), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014,
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0161% of the Company’s registered capital being 3 418 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 114 049 of its own shares, 114 049 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5376% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)