In regards to RB 175/2015 dated 09.10.2015 and RB 176/2015 dated 13.10.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 10th, 2016 the Company disposed 1 854 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 10th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 81.00 – 300 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 360 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 1 194 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 940 options (150 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 590 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 600 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 600 granted at the price of PLN 96.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014,
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0087% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 854 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 98 987 of its own shares, 98 987 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.4666% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)