In regards to RB 112/2015 dated 03.07.2015 and RB 113/2015 dated 07.07.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 7th, 2016 the Company disposed 1 493 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 7th, 2016.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 47.60 – 90 shares,
- PLN 70.00 – 200 shares,
- PLN 78.00 – 300 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 903 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 700 options (240 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 400 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 160 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 900 executed at the price of PLN 96.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014,
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0070% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 493 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 112 388 of its own shares, 112 388 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5298% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)