The Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, ”the Company”) informs about receiving on October 28th, 2016 from one of the AmRest shareholders, Acting on behalf Cullinan S.à.r.l., a company organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of the Luxembourg, with its registered office in Capellen, L-8308 Capellen, 75, Parc d'Activités, registered with the Luxembourgish Commercial Registry (Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés) under number B195486 (hereinafter referred as the "Cullinan"), holding 6,394,362 shares of AmRest representing app. 30.14% of the total number of the Company’s shares, acting pursuant to Art. 55 of the Council Regulation (EC) No. 2157/2001 of 8th October 2001 on the Statute for a European Company (SE) and §15 (3) of the Company's Statute, a motion for convening an Extraordinary General Meeting of AmRest on 24th November 2016 at 12:00, with the following agenda:
1) Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2) Election of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
3) Drawing up the attendance list.
4) Determination of the correctness of the procedure used to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting and its capacity to pass resolutions.
5) Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
6) Adoption of a resolution on the changes in Resolution No. 4 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of 12th August 2015 on the number of the Supervisory Board members.
7) Adoption of a resolutions on the revocation of members of the Supervisory Board.
8) Adoption of a resolutions on the appointment of members of the Supervisory Board.
9) Adoption of a resolution on covering the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary General Meeting by the Company.
10) Closing the Meeting.
The proposed draft resolutions are attached.