In regards to RB 86/2017 dated 13.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 21st, 2017 the Company disposed 977 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 21st, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 141 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 80 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 80 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 676 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 090 options (140 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 200 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 320 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 430 granted at the price of 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0046% of the Company’s registered capital being 977 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 50 958 of its own shares, 50 958 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2402% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)