In regards to RB 86/2017 dated 13.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 20th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 047 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 20th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 81.00 – 80 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 82 shares,
- PLN 223.50 – 160 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 725 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 520 options (30 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 150 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 250 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 1 090 granted at the price of 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0049% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 047 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 50 908 of its own shares, 50 908 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2400% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)