In regards to RB 68/2015 dated 22.05.2015 and RB 69/2015 dated 25.05.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on August 28th, 2015 the Company disposed 7 382 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was August 28th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 13 400 options (1 100 granted at the price of PLN 47.60, 700 granted at the price of PLN 48.40, 2 340 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 3 300 granted at the price of PLN 78.00, 640 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 320 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 2 700 granted at the price of PLN 86.00 and 2 300 granted at the price of PLN 96.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0348% of the Company’s registered capital being 7 382 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 106 824 of its own shares, 106 824 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5036% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)