In regards to RB 68/2015 dated 22.05.2015 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on August 27th, 2015 the Company disposed 22 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was August 27th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 40 options granted at the price of PLN 78,00, that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0001% of the Company’s registered capital being 22 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 114 206 of its own shares, 114 206 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5384% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)