In regards to RB 67/2015 dated 21.05.2015 and RB 68/2015 dated 22.05.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on August 26th, 2015 the Company disposed 6 033 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was August 26th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - 6 033 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 11 320 options (1 400 granted at the price of PLN 70,00, 3 000 granted at the price of PLN 72,50, 1 120 granted at the price of PLN 78,00, 400 granted at the price of PLN 81,00, 150 granted at the price of PLN 81,82, 3 000 granted at the price of PLN 86,00 and 2 250 granted at the price of PLN 96,50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0284% of the Company’s registered capital being 6 033 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 114 228 of its own shares, 114 228 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5385% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)