In regards to RB 83/2017 dated 12.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 12th, 2017 the Company disposed 863 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 12th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 20 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 100 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 120 shares,
- PLN 223.50 – 160 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 463 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 749 options (242 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 80 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 78 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 90 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 259 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0041% of the Company’s registered capital being 863 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 51 442 of its own shares, 51 442 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2425% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)