In regards to RB 66/2015 dated 20.05.2015 and RB 67/2015 dated 21.05.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on August 24th, 2015 the Company disposed 1 978 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was August 24th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 - 1 978 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 3 990 options (700 granted at the price of PLN 70,00, 290 granted at the price of PLN 81,82, 1 000 granted at the price of PLN 86,00 and 2 000 granted at the price of PLN 96,50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0093% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 978 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 120 261 of its own shares, 120 261 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5669% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)