In regards to RB 80/2017 dated 07.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 6th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 371 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 6th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 180 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 210 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 220 shares,
- PLN 223.50 – 260 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 501 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 815 options (221 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 140 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 156 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 298 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0065% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 371 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 47 983 of its own shares, 47 983 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2262% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)