In regards to RB 80/2017 dated 07.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 5th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 149 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 5th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 120 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 100 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 120 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 809 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 472 options (100 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 220 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 302 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 170 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 680 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0054% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 149 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 49 354 of its own shares, 49 354 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2326% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)