In regards to RB 76/2017 dated 07.04.2017 and RB 80/2017 dated 07.04.2017, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 1st, 2017 the Company disposed 794 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 1st, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 223.50 – 220 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 574 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 059 options (100 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 150 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 160 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 150 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 499 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0037% of the Company’s registered capital being 794 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 50 400 of its own shares, 50 400 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2376% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)