The Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, ”the Company”) informs about receiving on August 12th, 2015 from one of the AmRest shareholders, WP Holdings VII B.V. (“the Shareholder”), with its registered head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, holding currently 6 726 790 shares of AmRest, carrying right to 6 726 790 votes in the Company, which constitute 31.71% of the share capital of the Company and 31.71% of the total number votes in the Company, acting pursuant to the Article 55 sec. 1 and 2 of the Council Regulation (EC) No. 2157/2001 of 8th October 2001 on the Statute for a European Company (SE), § 15(3) of the Company’s Statute and Article 400 § 1 of the Code of Commercial Companies, a motion for convening an Extraordinary General Meeting of AmRest on September 7, 2015 with the following agenda:
1) Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2) Election of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
3) Drawing up the attendance list.
4) Determination of the correctness of the procedure used to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting and its capacity to pass resolutions.
5) Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
6) Changes in the Supervisory Board.
7) Adoption of a resolution on covering the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary General Meeting by the Company.
8) Closing of the Meeting.
The Shareholder didn’t submit the rationale of the motion or the draft resolutions.