In regards to RB 107/2015 dated June 29th, 2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, ”the Company”) informs about receiving on July 22nd, 2015 from one of the AmRest shareholders, Nationale-Nederlanden Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny (previous name: ING Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny, hereinafter “the Shareholder”), with its registered office in Warsaw, 12 Topiel Street, entered into the National Court Register held by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000042153, representing at least one tenth of the share capital of the Company, a motion for supplementing the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of AmRest convened for August 12th, 2015 with a following point:
Point no. 9:
“Adoption of a resolution on the amendment of the Company’s Statute”.
The rationale for the amendment of the Statute of is to align its provisions to the regulations of the Code of Commercial Companies, what will be consistent with Art. 55, 56, 57 and 58 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2157/2001 of 8 October 2001 on the Statute for a European company.
Accordingly, the Company hereby announces the amended agenda:
1) Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2) Election of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
3) Drawing up the attendance list.
4) Determination of the correctness of the procedure used to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting and its capacity to pass resolutions.
5) Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
6) Adoption of a resolutions on the number of the Supervisory Board members
7) Adoption of a resolutions on the changes in composition of the Supervisory Board.
8) Adoption of a resolutions on fixing the remuneration of the Supervisory Board members.
9) Adoption of a resolution on the amendment of the Company’s Statute.
10) Adoption of a resolution on covering the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary General Meeting by the Company
11) Closing of the Meeting.
In the attachment the Company submits a draft resolution proposed by the Shareholder.
Art. 56 Sec. 1 Point 2 of Act on public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organized trading and public companies dated July 29th 2005