In regards to RB 76/2017 dated 07.04.2017 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 29th, 2017 the Company disposed 2 245 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 29th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 78.00 - 100 shares,
- PLN 81.00 - 100 shares,
- PLN 81.82 - 150 shares,
- PLN 130.90 - 80 shares,
- PLN 223.50 - 480 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 1 335 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 2 202 options (242 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 530 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 620 granted at the price of PLN 81.82 and 810 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0106% of the Company’s registered capital being 2 245 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 45 205 of its own shares, 45 205 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2131% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)