In regards to RB 73/2017 dated 06.04.2017 and RB 76/2017 dated 07.04.2017 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on May 26th, 2017 the Company disposed 2 052 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was May 26th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 78.00 - 240 shares,
- PLN 81.00 - 200 shares,
- PLN 81.82 - 140 shares,
- PLN 223.50 - 260 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 1 212 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 2 140 options (140 granted at the price of PLN 70.00, 120 granted at the price of PLN 78.00, 420 granted at the price of PLN 81.00, 418 granted at the price of PLN 81.82, 92 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 950 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0097% of the Company’s registered capital being 2 052 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 44 842 of its own shares, 44 842 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.2114% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)