In regards to RB 117/2017 dated 24.05.2017 the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 9th, 2018 the Company disposed 1 075 own shares to entitled participants of the stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 9th, 2018.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 130.90 – 50 shares,
- PLN 223.50 – 30 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 995 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 1 710 options (1 310 granted at the price of PLN 130.90 and 400 granted at the price of PLN 223.50), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0051% of the Company’s registered capital being 1 075 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owned 123 796 of its own shares, 123 796 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5836% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)