In regards to RB 60/2015 dated 14.05.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on July 9th, 2015 the Company disposed 171 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was July 9th, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 0.00 – 171 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 363 options (205 granted at the price of PLN 70,00, 80 granted at the price of PLN 81,00, 78 granted at the price of PLN 81,82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0008% of the Company’s registered capital being 171 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 147 043 of its own shares, 147 043 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.6931% in the total number of votes.