In regards toRB 188/2016 dated 06.12.2016, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on January 16th, 2017 the Company disposed 1 260 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was January 16th, 2017.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 200 shares,
- PLN 78.00 – 280 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 200 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 200 shares,
- PLN 130.90 – 240 shares,
- PLN 0.00 – 140 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 260options granted at the price of PLN130.90, that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0059%of the Company’s registered capital being 1 260 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 26 353 of its own shares, 26 353 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.1242% in the total number of votes.
§ 5 (1) (6) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodical Information Submitted by Issuers of Securities and the Requirements for the Recognition as Equivalent of the Information Required under the Laws of Non-Member Countries of 19th February 2009 (Dz.U. 2014 item 133)