In regards to RB 59/2015 dated 13.05.2015, the Management Board of AmRest Holdings SE (“AmRest”, “the Company”) informs that on June 22nd, 2015 the Company disposed 669 own shares to entitled participants of the incentive management stock options plan. The settlement date of the transaction was June 22nd, 2015.
The detailed information regarding the transaction:
1) The price of sold shares:
- PLN 70.00 – 200 shares,
- PLN 81.00 – 110 shares,
- PLN 81.82 – 120 shares,
- PLN 0.00 - 239 shares. The shares were transferred free of charge as a result of exercising 500 options (180 granted at the price of PLN 70,00, 200 granted at the price of PLN 81,00, 120 granted at the price of PLN 81,82), that were settled at the intrinsic value in accordance with a settlement method described in p. 7.1 a) of Employee Stock Option Plan Rules adopted by resolution no 3/11/2014 of the Supervisory Board of AmRest Holdings SE of November 20th, 2014.
2) The nominal value: EUR 0.01 for each share,
3) The total number of shares sold by AmRest represents 0.0032% of the Company’s registered capital being 669 votes on the AGM of AmRest,
4) After the transactions AmRest owns 122 070 of its own shares, 122 070 votes on the AGM of AmRest, being 0.5754% in the total number of votes.