The Management Board of AmRest Holdings N.V. informs about the main assumptions of the Company’s strategy:
- AmRest plans to become the largest restaurant company in Central and Eastern Europe, operating scalable ($50 m brand) and highly profitable (ROIC over 20%) branded Quick Service and Casual Dining Restaurant concepts.
- AmRest estimates that the existing market potential for the Company’s brands in CEE is many times higher than its current portfolio size, thus AmRest intends to significantly increase its growth rate.
- AmRest plans to triple its sales in 3 years from the end of 2006 to 2009
- AmRest plans to finance its growth through operating cash flow and external financing (Debt/Equity ratio at the maximum level of 1.5).
- AmRest will continue the development of current markets and brands, the improvement of same store sales, the introduction of new brands and further mergers and acquisitions in the region.
The complete Company’s strategy presentation will be available on: www.amrest.eu at “Investor Relations” and “News” sections.
Ustawa o ofercie z dnia 29 lipca 2005 art. 56. ust. 1 punkt 1.