The Management Board of AmRest Holdings N.V., pursuant to the articles 29 and 32 of the Company’s Articles of Association and the article 39.1.1. of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated October 19th 2005 on current and periodic information, hereby announces that:
1) The Pre-Meeting of the General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Pre-Meeting") of the Company will be held on Friday 18 May 2007 at at The Rodeo Drive restaurant ul. Chmielna 2, Warsaw, Poland. The Pre-Meeting of the General Meeting of Shareholders will begin at 09.30 a.m. (CET).
2) The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") of the Company will be held on Monday 22 May 2007 at Hilton Schiphol, Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schiphol, the Netherlands. The General Meeting of Shareholders will begin at 10.00 a.m. (CET).
The agenda of the Pre-Meeting and the Annual Meeting:
- Report of the Management Board on the Annual Accounts for the financial year 2006.
- Discussion and adoption of the 2006 annual accounts.
- Proposal to release the members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board from liability for the exercise of their respective duties for the financial year 2006.
- Distribution of profits for the financial year 2006.
- Information of the Management Board about entering into cooperation with Starbucks Coffee International Inc.
- Discussion and adoption of Dutch Corporate Governance Code.
The agenda, the explanatory notes thereto, and all related documentation for the Annual Meeting will be deposited for inspection by the shareholders at the registered office of the Company at Prins Bernhardplein 200, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and at the business office at Szymanowskiego 2, Wroclaw, Poland and is also made available through the Company’s web site at http://www.amrest.com.pl, from today until after the end of the Annual Meeting. Copies may be obtained free of charge.
Pursuant to articles 31.11 and 33.5 of the Company’s Articles of Association the right to participate in a Pre-Meeting and the Annual Meeting shall accrue to the shareholders who will deposit the depositary certificates confirming the right to participate in a Pre-Meeting and the Annual Meeting at the office of the Company in Wroclaw at ul. Szymanowskiego 2. The date of validity of the depositary certificate and hence the date of release of the blockade of the shares specified in the depositary certificate shall expire not earlier than on 23 May, 2007.
The depositary certificates may be deposited as of the date of this announcement until 11 May, 2007. The depositing of the depositary certificate shall serve as a ticket of admission to the Pre-Meeting and the Annual Meeting.
The right to attend and to exercise rights in the Pre-Meeting and/or the Annual Meeting can be exercised by proxy authorised in writing, provided the written power of attorney is received by the Board of Management no later than on 11 May, 2007.
At the Pre-Meeting, the shareholders will be given the opportunity to authorise members of the Management Board to attend the Annual Meeting and to exercise their voting rights on their behalf in accordance with their instruction.
All communications to the Management Board in connection with the foregoing must be addressed as follows:
AmRest Holdings N.V
ul. Szymanowskiego 2