Place Of Work: HQ Wroclaw / Poland
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team.
- An unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- A real impact on the implementation of new solutions / working in HQ.
Digital Technology Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining technology solutions to support new sales channels and customer-centric solutions for digital transformation of the company according to current business needs with clear outlook for expansion to global markets. This role will also ensure faultless operations of all systems and provide security for company and customers in data privacy and payments.
- Formulating strategy and design systems architecture
- Cooperating cross functionally to improve customer facing solutions to secure digital and brand growth
- Delivering support tools and organize processes
- Ensuring faultless day to day systems operations in cooperation with IT department and vendors
- Maintaining company and customers data security and payment security
- Owning supplier relationships for Digital team
- Leading knowledge of customer-facing technologies and driving innovation in Digital team
- 5 years’ experience in systems integration and development especially in e-commerce
- Solid technological background
- Strategic thinking
- Experience with delivering high scale international systems
- Team management and development experience
- Strong outlook in new technologies, digital innovations
- Fluent English
- Proven track of record in managing international projects
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.